6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys used them before? Their prices arent the best( altho competitive) but $8 flat rate shipping no matter the size of the order seems to be one hell of a deal.

·
Registered
441 Posts
The name just turns me off. Sounds to much like a Airsoft site. :lol: Don't known anything about them, it could be a very good shop.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have a pretty good collection DD MI VLTOR etc as well as the cheap stuff such as mako leapers etc.

I agree Tim that is why I was asking about them they have a DMS in stock for 234 as well as the caa mount and with 8 dollar shipping that gets damn close to the best deal I can find, especially since the Midway deal finished up 2 days before payday.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
between posts here i have been checking out there online catalog and am actually fairly impressed with their selection. Until I order a few things from here I wont give it the Owens seal of approval but, I think it looks promising enough to keep in mind as a new place to check out when in the market for new gear.

** update** just ordered a caa dvsr as well as a 1/2 inch riser from these guys. I will let you know how their service is And they had one heck of a price on the caa mount at 21.95

btw the url is http://store.a51tactical.com for anyone interested.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
:D actually these guys are great to deal with....great cust service...fast shipping and thier prices are rock bottom on some things... I purchased a quad rail for my DSA FAL and paid wholesale for it... it turns out that the prices on the site arent always the real price... I will purchase from them in the future... :D

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
I have also bought a few things from them with no complaints.

Kerry

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
owenslee said:
I have also bought a few things from them with no complaints.

Kerry

I bought the YHM rail I used on my 2nd 6.8 build from them for around 150 it was the best price going.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah my stuff shipped today usps 3 items for $8 shipping for a grand total of sub 70 dollars for
1 CAA 1 piece mount
1 caa .5" riser
and
1 CAA IDF style sling

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok these guys get my vote quick cheap shipping good prices as well as a fairly large selection of goodies means they may not be the first place I check for parts but they will definately be checked.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Good selection, good prices, esp. that flat ship fee of 8 bucks, good cust. service. Bump.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts