·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Good question , I just tried to log on and said I did not have permission

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
22,312 Posts
I have an inquiry in. There are some forum/software updates which may be going on, when I get a reply, I'll share news.

Reactions: MBW36330

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Too many anti- potato and chinavirus memes in Today's Laugh thread?

·
Registered
14,219 Posts
When they remove subforums they cut out millions of clicks and damage their own advertising points. The guys that ran it when Wilson owned it got pissed off at me for deleting threads in my own subforum. I'm sure the people that own it now know nothing about guns or understand the value of the information in those threads.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well, someone from
  • Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada
needs to get in here and explain the circumstances of the 'decommissioning'.

Reactions: sfs13

·
Registered
981 Posts
A whole bunch of the vendor section has been deleted. Most have not had any activity in a long time and probably should have been weeded out, but someone must have gotten delete crazy and wiped the wrong subform.

Reactions: 270

·
Registered
194 Posts
An internet forum only flourishes and makes money for the owner if there are participants and content. A forum can be a bustling thoroughfare or a ghost town.

Bad decisions on the part of the owner result in a ghost town.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Perhaps, H decided it was not worth the advertising cost to have his own section. A lot of good info on various cartridges was in those posts...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Perhaps, H decided it was not worth the advertising cost to have his own section. A lot of good info on various cartridges was in those posts...
See post #9 in this thread.

·
Registered
14,219 Posts
Nope that wasn't it at all. Back when Wilson purchased the forum from Cold they decided a few vendors and members were a major part of the forum and the information in the old threads from 2007 when the forum was started was vital to the cartridge. They have not asked me to pay since Wilson took over.
We'll see how it plays out, if they try to charge what arfcom or M4carbine does then I will more than likely not keep a subforum here. Thousands of members have come and gone but all contributed to the threads that were wiped out in all of the subforums. There was a lot of valuable info that can not be replaced. They should have stuck it in an archive somewhere if they delete the ads or not.

·
Registered
560 Posts
There goes all the wildcat info. I wonder if the Taliban bought this forum and beagn purging us infidels? I can see a lot of use with this Taliban. Since all Karen's are considered terrorists.

·
Registered
14,219 Posts
A whole bunch of the vendor section has been deleted. Most have not had any activity in a long time and probably should have been weeded out, but someone must have gotten delete crazy and wiped the wrong subform.
Woodstock said in a post somewhere he had been trying to get them to get rid of the legacy ads, maybe they finally did.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts