6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odd idea came to me a few days ago I thought I would share. After reading one of constructors posts about with the Dem's in office perception of AR's as hunting weapons would be a great idea I decided to share my idea with you guys and maybe someone could make it work.

I know many of us watch hunting shows on TV and I am sure many of you have hunting dvd's as well. So why not a Black Rifle hunting show. As we know the AR has taken all kinds of North American big game in factory AR calibers and we could even feature the occasional wildcatter hunt.

I think there is a big enough market share that will watch just for the hunting plus the dedicated black rifle enthusiasts that this could work. BTW if this gets used I want in on the hunting action. :D

what do you guys think.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I'd love to see Constructor and Tim_W as te stars of the show. I don't think there would have to be any shooting involved though. Tim could just talk the animals to death. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It would be like the Reno 911 of Hunting shows. :D :D

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
paulosantos said:
I'd love to see Constructor and Tim_W as te stars of the show. I don't think there would have to be any shooting involved though. Tim could just talk the animals to death. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh that's sweet! :lol: :lol:
I would love to get in on some hunting action in front of the camera. Not sure how we'd work it with the hi-tech camera that would be needed for a quality picture/sound. Hunting would have to be done in pairs with 1 running the camera. I plan on using the 6.8 in a couple of weeks on a hunt but I won't have anyone to film it. We have a few pigs on our place so maybe that could be worked also.
I think it's a good idea :!:

PS. I'm not hunting with any one of you who show up in camo hot pants :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ANG how close are you to the KS border Lol. I could see some driving come deer season as yours is generally offset from ours by a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
I'm probably 2.5 - 3 hrs. I'm in OKC

·
Registered
135 Posts
JAOwens said:
ANG how close are you to the KS border Lol. I could see some driving come deer season as yours is generally offset from ours by a few weeks.
JAOwens, where in SE Kansas are you? I grew up in Iola.

Angsniper, I'm currently about 45minutes north of Wichita. When is the rifle season down there? Ours is after the rut is over. :(

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
loonybin said:
JAOwens said:
JAOwens, where in SE Kansas are you? I grew up in Iola.

Angsniper, I'm currently about 45minutes north of Wichita. When is the rifle season down there? Ours is after the rut is over. :(
GUN: Nov. 22 - Dec. 7, 2008 (Antlerless days vary by zone) It usually is pretty well matched to the rut here.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
ahhh Wichita...

Big fan of Nebraska and Kansas here.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dec 3rd thru the 14th here in toto ville

I live in Coffeyville and work at the Department of Corrections in Independence Loony

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
paulosantos said:

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts