6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I replaced a standard Stag arms trigger with one. I was on the waiting list for a few months before they came out with the first production run. I have to say, I LOVE this trigger. For one, I was getting it for the safety features, but this thing breaks like a small thin fragile piece of glass. Its just so crisp and smooth I can't hardly believe it.

I'm in the process of getting another one for my 6.8 build I'm almost done with. At the time when I installed the first one, I hadn't really monkeyed with AR internals, but this was easy sleazy. Knock out 2 pins, pull all them springs and levers out, drop in the new unit and tap the new pins in place. DONE!

I don't know anything about those other triggers, but I really like this one, can you tell?

Rick out!

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Initially, I was going to order two, but did not for two reasons:

1. The AR15 trigger will not currently fit an Armalite AR10

2. Shipping for (2) triggers via UPS ground from Texas to Missouri was over $41.00....! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Actual UPS ground shipping for a 2lb package from 75053 zip to 63640 zip with $600 insurance is $15.25

A $41.00 + charge for shipping is price gouging of an already pricey product.

Potentially the gold trigger is an excellent product that will have it's sales hampered due to an unrealistic shipping policy.

The product marketing manager at PACT should fire whoever concocted this asinine method of profit padding....through inflated shipping charges.

What made this even more puzzling is that shipping for (1) trigger was a more tolerable $14.95. It was actually cheaper to order two separate triggers and pay separate shipping charges than to order (2) triggers in one shipment.

Buyer beware...

Kerry

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just ordered one. Looking forward to testing.

The Geissele was $279.00 so I guess if this trigger doesn't work out, i'll return it and get the geissele. I like the safety design on the gold. I can post pics when it arrives.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts