6.8 SPC Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
This whole thing has already been covered on Gunboards. Please just do yourself a favor and read my comment there: No More Russian Ammo - New Sanctions! Biden Bans Ammo -...

Helps dispel FUD / misinfo / disinfo. Yes, this is a problem. No, it is not impossible to deal with, no, the Russian ammo will not stop coming. I explain this further in my comments as to why.

Also, if you are thinking about what has happened in Afghanistan, with the "infrastructure" bill, with gun / ammo controls, and everything else... Make sure to vote in 2022 and 2024. Do not forget! You know now who is getting us in this condition.

If you are in New York, don't be satisfied with resignation of Cuomo. He needs to be prosecuted for his many crimes.

If you are in California, help get out the vote (call, etc) for the recall effort against Newsom. It is possible to remove Newsom from office, and we don't want him using the Governor's seat as a springboard to campaign for the Presidency in 2024. Stop him now by recall and his career will be finished.

Anti-gunners can be stopped by elections. Then there will be less such executive anti-gun / anti-ammo actions in the future.

Thank you and keep fighting.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Good info. Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
What I find interesting is that there seems to be a plethora of ammo on the market right now. Still not back to pre-2019 levels, but getting there. I'm seeing 9mm ammo down to 0.40/rnd in bulk from multiple manufacturers. I'm seeing .223 ammo in the 0.50 range in bulk. 7.62x39 has come down as well..

21 - 26 of 26 Posts