6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As if ammo prices weren't bad enough. It seems pretty obvious what they are trying to do.

·
Registered
327 Posts
It's a shame because I really liked Wolf primers. I have a couple of loads that perform best with them. Surprising, they were a good product from Russia & at a good price.

·
Registered
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,699 Posts
No! Comrades!

I mean... what did we expect? They're just tightening that choke chain a little more each chance they can get. They want that chaos, the violence, the civil war. They crave it. Out of the chaos they create, they can become the virtue signaling heroes in the history books. They can have... statues of themselves erected for the subjects and the peasants to worship.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Quid Pro Joe leaves thousands of citizens at the whims of the Taliban and literally hundreds of tons of weapons for the Taliban and terrorist organizations to use against the USA.

The State Department negotiates with the Taliban on allowing US Citizens to be evacuated. (Negotiate = huge sums of money going to the terrorists)

The ban on ammo importation will really hurt Russia. They will have to sell the ammo to the now cash flushed Taliban and other terrorist groups at even higher inflated prices.

Yep, that will fix everything.

Biden is a failure in every way and has failed the United States in every way.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Propaganda!! Russia BAD!! China BAD!! I don't have any issues with Russia OR China.

Mess with China and No More STUFF for Walmart shoppers?? :eek:
Not thinking China will be cutting off their nose to spite their face??
China moving in to Afghanistan when we're gone? Better teach the Afghans to read and write first.

Russia? Been there, done that and got their butts handed to them.
What was it that WE didn't see about that?? DUH?? :rolleyes:

You know damn well that SOMEBODY made BANK in Afghanistan BIG TIME!!
Same with Vietnam. Ask the French about it. We no see for the $$$ signs.
Not drinking the Kool Aid.
Lots of allies not liking what we did about Afghanistan? Was kinda stupid!! Thanks Joe.:mad:
All you folks like our $$$ but don't want out Military in your country? Fine.
Fight your own wars. Don't call us, well call you.
Too bad nobody pays any attention to history.

·
Registered
234 Posts
When he said "I am The President Of The United States Of America" I almost puked!!
Reminded me of Richard M. Nixon. "I Am NOT A Crook"!!
We deserve every thing that happens to us for NOT doing something about it a LOOONG time ago. :oops::eek:

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Nor Cal Milie---China moving in to Afghanistan when we're gone?

What has been missed for many months IS....THE CHINESE are already in Afghanistan and making major inroads. High level meetings seeking to offer "Our Comrades" to the Taliban are on going. Taliban will accept "freebeis", but, not gonna be comfy with China's persecutions of Islamic faithful. Cannot see much common interest between the Taliban and Communist China. Gotta wonder, why Americas Super Spy agencies have not noticed and alerted US.
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Back in the 1980s n 90's........the anti-gun people came up with a long term plan. Simply put: "One slice at a time, eventually WE have the whole loaf" They are seriously committed to this. Almost a religious obsession. The gun people who agreed with the idea of "well, this is not important".....have found like Neville Chamberlain that APPEASEMENT DOES NOT WORK.
It's gonna be a rough ride, but, I am VERY gratified that many of OUR AMERICAN PATRIOTS....have seen what happens in "gun safe" countries.....AND, are willing to protect American Freedom more than ever. Want to make a change? VOTE.....VOTE....FOR DECENT HONEST AMERICANS WHO CARE. THAT's the best long term plan to Protect THE CONSTITUTION and THE REPULIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS.

·
Registered
95 Posts
No! Comrades!

I mean... what did we expect? They're just tightening that choke chain a little more each chance they can get. They want that chaos, the violence, the civil war. They crave it. Out of the chaos they create, they can become the virtue signaling heroes in the history books. They can have... statues of themselves erected for the subjects and the peasants to worship.
They may "crave" the civil war but they will be on the losing end if it happens. Especially after the Afghan debacle. A lot of people are turning n the Dems in office..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Quid Pro Joe leaves thousands of citizens at the whims of the Taliban and literally hundreds of tons of weapons for the Taliban and terrorist organizations to use against the USA.

The State Department negotiates with the Taliban on allowing US Citizens to be evacuated. (Negotiate = huge sums of money going to the terrorists)

The ban on ammo importation will really hurt Russia. They will have to sell the ammo to the now cash flushed Taliban and other terrorist groups at even higher inflated prices.

Yep, that will fix everything.

Actually, you have it backwards. With the Ammo ban, Russian Companies will have large amounts of stock to get rid of. This will drive prices DOWN causing them to LOSE money. It won't RAISE prices for them..

What it will do is RAISE prices in the US on ammunition. Which is what the Anti-Gunners want. Higher prices = less ammo that a person can buy... What they fail to comprehend is that many people already have thousands to tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition. It will spur panic buying amongst the people who don't have that much, but they are amongst the minority and the new Dem gun owners..

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Nor Cal Milie---China moving in to Afghanistan when we're gone?

What has been missed for many months IS....THE CHINESE are already in Afghanistan and making major inroads. High level meetings seeking to offer "Our Comrades" to the Taliban are on going. Taliban will accept "freebeis", but, not gonna be comfy with China's persecutions of Islamic faithful. Cannot see much common interest between the Taliban and Communist China. Gotta wonder, why Americas Super Spy agencies have not noticed and alerted US.
Forget it. He's rolling.

·
Registered
I like guns
63 Posts
Propaganda!! Russia BAD!! China BAD!! I don't have any issues with Russia OR China.

Mess with China and No More STUFF for Walmart shoppers?? :eek:
Not thinking China will be cutting off their nose to spite their face??
China moving in to Afghanistan when we're gone? Better teach the Afghans to read and write first.

Russia? Been there, done that and got their butts handed to them.
What was it that WE didn't see about that?? DUH?? :rolleyes:

You know damn well that SOMEBODY made BANK in Afghanistan BIG TIME!!
Same with Vietnam. Ask the French about it. We no see for the $$$ signs.
Not drinking the Kool Aid.
Lots of allies not liking what we did about Afghanistan? Was kinda stupid!! Thanks Joe.:mad:
All you folks like our $$$ but don't want out Military in your country? Fine.
Fight your own wars. Don't call us, well call you.
Too bad nobody pays any attention to history.
That and they're only taught tinged history.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Having served over there, seeing what the Commander and Thief has done is like a huge kick in the nuts. Banning ammo is nothing more than a way to get back at the American people for not approving with the horrible job this idiot is doing for the country. Don't approve! Take an ammo ban! Don't approve! Open the borders! Don't approve! Send Covid spreading illegals to every red state, then blame the governors for spreading the virus. Cancel the worlds best energy production to bow to OPEC, then beg them to increase thier oil production. Biden's to big of an idiot to know what's going on, Obama and his cronies with the backing of Marxist Billionaires and Big tech are pulling the strings. As far as a civil war goes, our enemies would like nothing better then to see us destroy each other. China is slobbering at the mouth for it. That way they can walk all over Taiwan, South Korea and the Middle East. Make no mistake China is the biggest threat we have.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Actually, you have it backwards. With the Ammo ban, Russian Companies will have large amounts of stock to get rid of. This will drive prices DOWN causing them to LOSE money. It won't RAISE prices for them..

What it will do is RAISE prices in the US on ammunition. Which is what the Anti-Gunners want. Higher prices = less ammo that a person can buy... What they fail to comprehend is that many people already have thousands to tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition. It will spur panic buying amongst the people who don't have that much, but they are amongst the minority and the new Dem gun owners..
Of course it will increase US prices and decrease supply.
Having served over there, seeing what the Commander and Thief has done is like a huge kick in the nuts. Banning ammo is nothing more than a way to get back at the American people for not approving with the horrible job this idiot is doing for the country. Don't approve! Take an ammo ban! Don't approve! Open the borders! Don't approve! Send Covid spreading illegals to every red state, then blame the governors for spreading the virus. Cancel the worlds best energy production to bow to OPEC, then beg them to increase thier oil production. Biden's to big of an idiot to know what's going on, Obama and his cronies with the backing of Marxist Billionaires and Big tech are pulling the strings. As far as a civil war goes, our enemies would like nothing better then to see us destroy each other. China is slobbering at the mouth for it. That way they can walk all over Taiwan, South Korea and the Middle East. Make no mistake China is the biggest threat we have.
China was the winner in the US 2020 Presidential Election.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts