6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have an extra Phase 5 EBRV2?

I'm also looking for a decent deal on a Geissele SSA-E. I grabbed one last year at the NRA show in Nashville for $190 and I'm kicking myself now because I was trying to help my buddy out and sold it to him so he could complete his build. :a43:

I may be open to other triggers, but I know Geissele is top notch, as I own 4 others.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts

I'm also looking for a decent deal on a Geissele SSA-E. I grabbed one last year at the NRA show in Nashville for $190 and I'm kicking myself now because I was trying to help my buddy out and sold it to him so he could complete his build. :a43:

I may be open to other triggers, but I know Geissele is top notch, as I own 4 others.
Not sure of other times but PSA generally does a Black Friday Sale on LPKs that include SSA triggers. Essentially the price is almost a free LPK with the trigger. Not sure if you want to wait that long so watch PSA for sales before then too. I believe Primary Arms had a 25% off PSA triggers in the last few months so watch them also.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure of other times but PSA generally does a Black Friday Sale on LPKs that include SSA triggers. Essentially the price is almost a free LPK with the trigger. Not sure if you want to wait that long so watch PSA for sales before then too. I believe Primary Arms had a 25% off PSA triggers in the last few months so watch them also.
Yeah, I can definitely wait, I'm in no rush. Thanks for the info!!

·
Registered
121 Posts

Received email today:

http://info.primaryarms.com/public/viewmessage/html/28757/1wg4ax3nt9ftxd24plxdr4vx7mn9t

1 - 5 of 5 Posts