6.8 SPC Forums banner

Anyone familiar with Bushnell Holosights?

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  JesseJames 
G
#1 ·
I saw a somewhat used Bushnell Holosight for sale for $185 and was wondering what you guys know or might think of these. It sounds like Eotech made these early on, and this one looks identical to an Eotech except for the exterior protective sides. Any thoughts?
Thanks-
Poot

#2 ·
Poot said:
I saw a somewhat used Bushnell Holosight for sale for $185 and was wondering what you guys know or might think of these. It sounds like Eotech made these early on, and this one looks identical to an Eotech except for the exterior protective sides. Any thoughts?
Thanks-
Poot
It is an EOTech without the protective covers.

G
#4 ·
JesseJames said:
I saw a somewhat used Bushnell Holosight for sale for $185
IMHO $185 for a used holosite is highway robbery! I'd definately pass on that deal. I've seen older holosites NIB for $120!
From whom? I'm just trying to get an idea where these are available. By way of comparison, NIB Burris Fastfire red dot sites are about $169, I think.
Thanks-
Poot

#6 ·
Poot said:
JesseJames said:
I saw a somewhat used Bushnell Holosight for sale for $185
IMHO $185 for a used holosite is highway robbery! I'd definately pass on that deal. I've seen older holosites NIB for $120!
From whom? I'm just trying to get an idea where these are available. By way of comparison, NIB Burris Fastfire red dot sites are about $169, I think.
Thanks-
Poot
One I saw at a local gun store and one was at a gun show. I honestly admit that I don't follow the Holosites too much but $185 doesn't sound too good with the ammount of used EoTechs out there.

Also, I know that the Holosites were rebranded Eo's at first but are they still?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.