6.8 SPC Forums banner

any site suppliers have a magpul UBR stock in stock?

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Bimjo 
#1 ·
we like to spend our money on people that support the site

#2 ·
Did you find one? I think they're snatched up as soon as they're in stock. Denny's has them listed as out of stock. You may call them for info to see if any are inbound.

#5 ·
Good luck

#6 ·
So what the hell is up with Magpul anyway? I realize that the current buying spree has things tighter than my great grandmothers purse strings, but as near as I can tell nobody has had a UBR in stock since mid-summer. Does Magpul really even exist as a viable company? Or is it something I dreamed?

So, what's the business model here- only produce one item in the catalog at a time? Or.... ? Kinda curious is all. It appears that they are very good at producing teasers to get everybody salivating and then fall a tad short on any kind of timely delivery.

Comments?

#10 ·
I have one that I cant wait to put onto a nice lower for my 18 inch hunting rig :D

#11 ·
Youse guys is sooooo helpful! :roll:

I don't know nothin' 'bout that lump of coal you're gettin' in your stocking. :lol:

#12 ·
:lol: :lol:

#13 ·
JAOwens said:
well 50 of them just went into their magpul/noveske LE rifles. they are a kick ass set up but 3k for a ar is rediculous imo. But apparently the Kool-Aid was drank with a quickness as all 50 sold within ~3 days.
No kidding. I saw the $3K price tag and was looking for the fine print about the free blow-jobs for a year. I never found it though. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Don't get me wrong, it is a nice rifle, but not for $3K, especially since it doesn't even have the Vltor VIS upper.

#14 ·
For that price it oughta dress and skin whatever game you shoot with it too. And make coffee in the morning. :lol:

But, if I had the bucks I'da been all over one. :wink:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.