6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inquiring minds need some 5 round mags for hunting and would like ot spend their money on those that support this site

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just ordered some from palmetto state armory the other day. They are still waiting for them to arrive but the guy said they should be in shortly. I think you need to call b/c they arent on the website. Very nice guy on the phone.

·
Registered
64 Posts
New 5,10,15 and 15rd PRI Waffle style mags are in stock and ready to ship. Price is $39.50 each. These are not on our web site yet, so please place a phone order at 803-760-4004.

Thanks,

Joe

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
joe how late do you tke phone orders

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
jmccallum said:
We are 24/7 on the phone orders.

Joe
I was wondering about that, I've been planning on ordering some and I keep missing making the call during the day. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hi Joe!!!

I just called and left a message... I'm going to need (2) PRI 25rnd and (1) PRI 10 rnd. Plus (3) black Magpul Ranger plates. Call me back and we'll Git-R-Done!! :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he answered the phone yesterday around 4.35 and it was Joe live in person :eek:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
coldair said:
he answered the phone yesterday around 4.35 and it was Joe live in person :eek:
Heh, I got him the other day also. Very friendly, I felt bad I had to rush off but hopefully the dozen mags I ordered made up for it! :lol:

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah he does sound like good people :D

·
Registered
674 Posts
Received a call back and placed my order!!! Things are quite "hectic" to say the least... But for a first time caller... TWO THUMBS UP!!! Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Joe, your phone message now says Palmetto is not accepting phone orders, and all orders must be placed via the web. But the website still doesn't show the PRI 6.8 mags. How could I place an order? Thanks.

·
Registered
896 Posts
VTSEAL said:
Joe, your phone message now says Palmetto is not accepting phone orders, and all orders must be placed via the web. But the website still doesn't show the PRI 6.8 mags. How could I place an order? Thanks.
He just took my order over the phone --- try again!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sorry about that. We are taking phone orders now. We were so crazy, that it took all we had to get the orders out!

Thanks,

Joe
(803)760-4004

1 - 15 of 15 Posts