6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined last night, I see there are some other guy's from Utah, I live in the southern area. Viet Nam vet '67-'68 and a retired 33 yr. police officer from So. Cal. Not new to the AR but very new to the 6.8 so I'll be asking a few questions. I have a very nice Sig M400 that I will be converting mainly for coyotes and any 2 legged varmits that may try to do harm to my bride and me. AFR is my choice for parts........Dave

·
10,536 Posts
Welcome. The M400 is a great platform to convert to 6.8. I wish Sig would just simplify and produce a factory 6.8 option.

Thanks for your service and sacrifice.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Welcome to the boards .

A vet and LEO , well done and many thanks .

From Nevada ,I won't even hold that Cali thing over your head since you escaped the insanity. (I was hatched just east of the Killer Kern and the capital of Oklahoma)

If ya know ya must be a desert rat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was born in Cal. it was a great place until Jimmy Carter became pres and he and his liberal cronies basically wouldn't let us make arrests for illegals. I can understand why these folks want to get out of Mexico and South America but geeeez, So. Cal is nothing more than "Northern Mexico" now along with a lot of other states.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Welcome aboard & thank you for your service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts