Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,732 Posts

·
Registered
8,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sgammo.com has 145 boxes of the S&B 110 PTS in stock for 1/2 that price. I've had excellent service from SG.
The PTS is some good stuff but they are a completely different bullet than the TSX. Some want and need the TSX while the PTS will work for a lot of people. Those in CA must use the TSX for most of their hunting now and in the near future for all hunting.

·
Registered
441 Posts
TSX or TTSX

A factory loaded TSX or TTSX is expensive because you are paying for the good bullet. These are for HUNTING ONLY. After your zero ... one shot,one kill,are they worth it,I say yes. --- pruhdlr

·
Registered
890 Posts
The PTS is some good stuff but they are a completely different bullet than the TSX. Some want and need the TSX while the PTS will work for a lot of people. Those in CA must use the TSX for most of their hunting now and in the near future for all hunting.
A little quick on the trigger. Was not aware S&B was loading a TSX round. Based on the cost of my Barnes Socom loads, I can understand the price jump.

·
Registered
8,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A little quick on the trigger. Was not aware S&B was loading a TSX round. Based on the cost of my Barnes Socom loads, I can understand the price jump.
No problem, there are enough newbies that it never hurts to refresh information.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts