6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just purchased my first 6.8 and it should be in soon. A bit bummed because once it comes in I will have to play the waiting game again for my form 4 paperwork to go through. I decided to go with the LMT 12.5" MRP SBR. I was fortunate enough to do some extensive shooting with the 6.8 over in Afghanistan with awesome/impressive results. :twisted: I am currently active duty military as a Special Operations Forces Joint Terminal Attack Controller (SOF JTAC). That is the long title for what some of the older guys will recognize as a Ground Forward Air Controller (G-FAC). I look forward to hearing from the 6.8 community of shooters and sharing/gaining the knowledge of the members. I am very impressed with everything I have read on this site, you guys are by far the most knowledgeable group of guys I have seen yet.

-Mike

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Welcome Mike. Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Like I said before, I am very excited to gain some knowledge from the members of the forums. Unfortunately I cannot share most of the mission specific shots we were able to utilize the 6.8 on but I was/still very impressed. I am very curious how my 12.5" SBR will do at 300+ range. If anyone has shot a 12.5" 6.8 and has some feedback I would love to hear about it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Was your 6.8 in Afganistan, an M4 with three round burst or selective full auto? How controlable was the muzzle rise on auto? Suppressed?

Also, did you guys make any shots at over 300 yards? :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts