6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just purchased my first 6.8 and it should be in soon. A bit bummed because once it comes in I will have to play the waiting game again for my form 4 paperwork to go through. I decided to go with the LMT 12.5" MRP SBR. I was fortunate enough to do some extensive shooting with the 6.8 over in Afghanistan with awesome/impressive results. :twisted: I am currently active duty military as a Special Operations Forces Joint Terminal Attack Controller (SOF JTAC). That is the long title for what some of the older guys will recognize as a Ground Forward Air Controller (G-FAC). I look forward to hearing from the 6.8 community of shooters and sharing/gaining the knowledge of the members. I am very impressed with everything I have read on this site, you guys are by far the most knowledgeable group of guys I have seen yet.

-Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Like I said before, I am very excited to gain some knowledge from the members of the forums. Unfortunately I cannot share most of the mission specific shots we were able to utilize the 6.8 on but I was/still very impressed. I am very curious how my 12.5" SBR will do at 300+ range. If anyone has shot a 12.5" 6.8 and has some feedback I would love to hear about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.