6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRI mags are made by Pro-Mag?

I received the PRI mag I ordered and it came in Pro Mag packaging.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Promag's usually go by PMI (Pro Mag Industries) and they make their own mags. PRI-Mounts make the Pri mags. Unless they changed recently, they are two seperate companies making their own Mags. Also, Promags are usually cheaper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
Augdawg said:
Promag's usually go by PMI (Pro Mag Industries) and they make their own mags. PRI-Mounts make the Pri mags. Unless they changed recently, they are two seperate companies making their own Mags. Also, Promags are usually CRAP!
There, fixed it for ya :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Not only is it stamped on the base plate, but the PRI logo is also on the mag body itself. If you need a picture of a PRI mag and the packaging, let me know and I'll post one up.

EDIT: Pic added

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
gaspipes said:
Not only is it stamped on the base plate, but the PRI logo is also on the mag body itself. If you need a picture of a PRI mag and the packaging, let me know and I'll post one up.

EDIT: Pic added

Just got some from Palmetto State Armory and they look exactly like above...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
713 Posts
paulosantos said:
Does your look like this one?

Paul did you have to mod the front of that mag so it feeds better?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,318 Posts
coldair said:
paulosantos said:
Does your look like this one?

Paul did you have to mod the front of that mag so it feeds better?
I don't have one of those. I just borrowed the picture from MidwayUSA.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
713 Posts
I called PRI about the lack of feed ramps on the front of the mags that i bought last year and the sent UPS the next day to pick them up to repair or replace them.
now that is what I call good service
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,318 Posts
TLHelmer said:
paulosantos said:
Does your look like this one?

That is exactly what it looks like!
The magazine you received was a Pro-Mag. The PRI have the waffle pattern. I'd send it back.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top