1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

$300 shipped

1100+ pieces:
653x Federal Brass (factory primed unfired pulled from RMR)
194x Federal Brass (once or twice fired. . . easy to tell which based on primer)
148x Federal Brass (once fired, re-primed with CCI 450's)
15x Federal Brass (once fired de-primed)
30x SSA once fired
100+ct of S&B once fired.

This Federal brass has crimped primer pockets. . . fired brass crimps removed with Dillon 600 Super Swage.
Lots are bagged and will ship in a large flat-rate box.

I discovered that factory Hornady 120 SST's are lasers from my 20" ARP upper... for the few times a year I hunt, reloading just didn't make sense. I sold everything else locally months ago... the brass is all I have left. Not going to separate.

Money talks loud, but if you've got some stuff, the trades I'm interested in are:
Iron sights... fixed like Troy's or Magpul MBUS.
A pair of stripped upper receivers
New NiB BCG from a reputable manufacturer.
2x basic low-pro steel gas blocks
Nikon P-308

Paypal is easiest, but a money order works too.

Thanks!
-Sam
Metal Ammunition Safety pin Brass

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Is there a hazmat fee since some are re-primed?
No hazmat issues with primed brass.
Both Rocky Mountain Reloading and American Reloading sell and ship it with no hazmat fee.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Is there a hazmat fee since some are re-primed?
only primers, smokeless powder, and black powder are hazmat, loaded primers and loaded ammo are not (go figure)--- they could be "orm-d" like loaded ammo though---OP should check into that

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All your brass ARE belong to me....
Damn, I'm getting old... can't even get my video game memes right. This brass will ship in a large USPS flat-rate in the 48... it's already boxed with some bubble-wrap to keep it from sloshing around.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Damn, I'm getting old... can't even get my video game memes right. This brass will ship in a large USPS flat-rate in the 48... it's already boxed with some bubble-wrap to keep it from sloshing around.
Lol... you almost made me break out the Zero Wing emulator. "Somebody set us up the bomb".... jeez, over 25 years ago, and still makes me laugh.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts