6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like these two are close in price. If one didn't need NV seems like the ML3 with ACET battery like is the way to go. Does the M2 have somrthing I am missing?

thanks

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
remat457 said:
Seems like these two are close in price. If one didn't need NV seems like the ML3 with ACET battery like is the way to go. Does the M2 have somrthing I am missing?

thanks
The one thing to think about is resale value. The Ightvision models will sell faster and for more money. But if you don't plan on using NV or sell it, it doesn't really matter.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
paulosantos said:
remat457 said:

thanks
The one thing to think about is resale value. The Ightvision models will sell faster and for more money. But if you don't plan on using NV or sell it, it doesn't really matter.

That's good advice. I am not planning on resale, but you never know.
The only other difference (in the two that I am looking at) is the dot. The M2 is 4MOA and the ML3 is 2MOA...so that and battery life. Going to have to go play with them both again...

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts