6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AIM Surplus has SS Dura Mags. I got a passal of them in 5.56 and 2 extra spare 6.8SPC/.224V ten rounders. These were the ones I was looking for! Now I got enough mags for my small AR stock pile.

Odd they ran out of 6.8SPC/.224 Bolts. So I ordered a 3TIN? gold one with a 5.56 and will put my 6.8 super bolt on it.

I usually go to AIM Surplus as they usually got things when I need it.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did it again and ordered more 5.56 mags and two 6.8 SPC ten rounders, why ten rounders? they are easier to manuver around with. I do carry a 28 rounder or two for just in cases and store ammo so it isn't loose.

·
Registered
53 Posts
AIM Surplus has SS Dura Mags. I got a passal of them in 5.56 and 2 extra spare 6.8SPC/.224V ten rounders. These were the ones I was looking for! Now I got enough mags for my small AR stock pile.

Odd they ran out of 6.8SPC/.224 Bolts. So I ordered a 3TIN? gold one with a 5.56 and will put my 6.8 super bolt on it.

I usually go to AIM Surplus as they usually got things when I need it.
Do the SS Dura allow for a LONGER COAL IN 6.8,

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know, but looking to getting a few more 6.8 SPC 28 rounder for when my other 6.8 upper gets built.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've been away for awhile are the Dura Mags the hot setup for the 6.8? I've been fiddling with some ASC mags and I've had to file the ever loving crap out of the lip to get them to work and I don't want anymore of them, thanks.

Mark

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Try this before you file the mags.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I’ve had good luck with my DuraMags being 100% reliable right out of the gate. They also allow a COAL or 2.305” —at least the examples I have do.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, I ordered a couple for my AR10 projects. Great pricing.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Try this before you file the mags.
I can't even make the rounds feed when I push on them, the case hangs up on the sides of the mag and the case mouth hits the front of the mag. Thanks for the link though.

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts