6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About time that I was thought of by my following! Out for a mid morning ride after doing a bunch of yard work before it got too hot today and stopped at my buddy's Cidery on the way home to be told that there are no protests to ensue anytime soon!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My followers are too drunk and lazy to get out and protest any abuses against me so we are never going to make national news!:a39:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
My followers are too drunk and lazy to get out and protest any abuses against me so we are never going to make national news!:a39:
Understood, but for a little social experiment a 40% cut back on the booze could be all out pandemonium.:a42:
Better keep the fire burning on the still.

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Nice bike. I just had to change the pulleys on my Specialized Stump Jumper.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice bike. I just had to change the pulleys on my Specialized Stump Jumper.
Specialized Camber that I picked last year for $600 from a bike shop employee that tried an XL frame that turned out to be too big for him and then I picked up a pair of Chris King disc wheels for $300 that needed the spoke nipples thread locked. I used to work in our local bike shop and always loved December as the bike manufacturers wanted us bike shop employees riding their newest bikes and the prices we paid were insanely low (cannot sell the bike for a minimum of one year). Retail on my ride was over $2200.
I love my mt bike and my road bike needs some love from time to time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts