6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
68 Forums is a special place. Few if any would disagree.

We are very fortunate to have a professional and experienced group of individuals... all of whom support and appreciate the 6.8 SPC.

The forum has been growing by leaps and bounds with the 5000 member mark being exceeded just this month.

We are a tight knit community with very little dissension within our ranks and we are better for it.

However I would strongly encourage all members...senior and newby alike to spend a few minutes and fill in a few details about yourself on your profile. For some, it's just an oversight. For others, it is perhaps from the habit of operating on a need to know basis.
We are not asking to read an ephistle...but it would be helpful if you can include: your first name, your state of residence, any military / LEO experience, training or skills that might add to our base of knowledge.

Doing so provides a helpful point of reference for those members with which we communicate.

I fully understand the need for some to provide a low profile... especially if in a current military or LEO role. I also understand that there will always be lurker's in our midst who prefer not to identify themselves. It's your choice...But for many of us who consider other members to be current and future friends...(ex. the planned gathering at the SHOT show)...It is at times awkward to address all messages and PM's to "mrX"....or "borntoraisehell"...

This is a growing community because of the quality of members. Lets build on that quality by spending a couple minutes to update the profile information for each of us.

Thank you....Carry on...

Kerry

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Where do you fill in your first name?
I only see spots for age, location, occupation and interests.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clint said:
Where do you fill in your first name?
I only see spots for age, location, occupation and interests.
Probably the easiest is to simply include first names at the end of a post or contained in a signature.

For those who's screen name is one and the same...it's not needed.

Kerry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts