6.8 SPC Forums banner

161 - 180 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
On the Flag distress caused by the election fraud there are a couple things I have decided.
I placed the new pole in 2017 and on the cement anchor i scribbled KAG 2020. I knew then there was no way Trump was not going to be reelected. I have two solar lights on the flag. It's beautiful and I enjoy it immensely. On jan 06 at 1:00pm the State Legislatures will declare their electors. 7 States have competing electors. In each state if one House rep and one Senator object as to who the certified electors are, for any reason. They will not be counted. The State Legislatures can vote and assign their electors to the candidate they choose in spite of the election and or certification. It aint over.

Should Obuyme reach the 270 threshold on Jan 06, he wins. Should that happen my flag will go to Half mast until Jan 20th where I will just remove it. No plan after that yet. But reality is no one knows what they will do after that day.
Maybe i raise the Jolly Roger. I do have a Good Quality Betsy Ross Flag on order and it may fly the next four years.
Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Who is turning the politicians and is it with money or threats? China, Saudi Arabia or the UN/ New world order? It seems like Trump makes decent picks for cabinet members and judges then 6 mths later they flip to the other side.
Unbelievable that SCOTUS said eh, it's ok that they cheated we will not take the case. WTF is going on?
The longer this drags out the more we are seeing where people’s loyalties lye. If Trump does nothing else, he’s shown us that the whole damn system- all 3 branches are corrupt.
At least he’s spotlighted the cockroaches for us. We needed to know, if things go hot, I won’t be dealing with idiot minions in the streets- go after the command and control.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
And away we go...

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
The longer this drags out the more we are seeing where people’s loyalties lye. If Trump does nothing else, he’s shown us that the whole damn system- all 3 branches are corrupt.
At least he’s spotlighted the cockroaches for us. We needed to know, if things go hot, I won’t be dealing with idiot minions in the streets- go after the command and control.
Damnit, where's my 20 foot pole?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
To Summarize
Right now Trump is sitting on a stack of Trump cards or maybe Uno Wild Draw 4 (more years) that he just waiting to lay down like a fricking royal flush.
He has court cases still pending that will go to the Supreme Court & thanks to TX case he now know how to file it under article 3 not 2 that will force them to hear it.
He has the DNI report on Friday.
Barr steps down 23rd (can now be a witness—he did his job).
Durham is a special counsel (can prosecute in any state).
He’s letting civil, criminal, federal courts fail to handle the situation properly so he can use military tribunals.
He has the data (all of it) from NSA, the Kraken supercomputer, the Alice supercomputer, (probably a couple others we haven’t heard about yet, too).
He has the dueling electors from 7 states legislatures.
He has VP Pence as final arbiter of which ballots to accept.
He has the insurrection act.
The NDAA, the national emergency, the 14th amendment, the 2018 executive order, the 2017 very first EO, the Patriot Act, the FISA warrants, the Declassification of everything, people swear affidavits by the 1000, the QR code scan guy who just needs access to some real ballots & he can detect if they are fake by looking for creases & printing items using his scanner technology, he has all the statistical data being analyzed, the videos, emails, phone calls, bank transfer statements showing the coordination of the coup, he has RICO, he has the crimes against humanity videos.
Wikileaks just dropped a ton & Assange will be pardoned so he can talk about Seth Rich.
Now that the governors and secretary of states certified & Biden accepted, they committed and knowingly agreed to treason.
Solar Winds just raided & Dominion closing up shop.
Same with politicians & media. He has the C_A servers used to change dominion machines, he will soon have access to the machines too.
He baited them to staying in DC so they can be inaugurated, oops arrested.
Biden hasn’t accepted any transition money nor has Kamala given up her seat.
The military has infiltrated Antifa & BLM & he has the financials.
He knows which politicians took Chinese & Soros money.
He put in Miller & Watnick.
He also just reduced dumb regulations.
And wrote an EO in the military line of succession. He is defunding the C_A.
He just replaced Kissinger & Allbright on the National Security Advisory Board with his loyalists.
The military has been flying more planes over America. The navy just parked huge fleets on both coasts.
The 82nd is preparing for an operation (same group of Flynn & Donoghue).
Things are falling into place. He has it all. He is just laying out the case, building the narrative. He knows he won & they cheated. He gave them the chance to fix things. They chose not to. Now they all go down.

copied from another board.

·
Registered
14,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
To Summarize
Right now Trump is sitting on a stack of Trump cards or maybe Uno Wild Draw 4 (more years) that he just waiting to lay down like a fricking royal flush.
He has court cases still pending that will go to the Supreme Court & thanks to TX case he now know how to file it under article 3 not 2 that will force them to hear it.
He has the DNI report on Friday.
Barr steps down 23rd (can now be a witness—he did his job).
Durham is a special counsel (can prosecute in any state).
He’s letting civil, criminal, federal courts fail to handle the situation properly so he can use military tribunals.
He has the data (all of it) from NSA, the Kraken supercomputer, the Alice supercomputer, (probably a couple others we haven’t heard about yet, too).
He has the dueling electors from 7 states legislatures.
He has VP Pence as final arbiter of which ballots to accept.
He has the insurrection act.
The NDAA, the national emergency, the 14th amendment, the 2018 executive order, the 2017 very first EO, the Patriot Act, the FISA warrants, the Declassification of everything, people swear affidavits by the 1000, the QR code scan guy who just needs access to some real ballots & he can detect if they are fake by looking for creases & printing items using his scanner technology, he has all the statistical data being analyzed, the videos, emails, phone calls, bank transfer statements showing the coordination of the coup, he has RICO, he has the crimes against humanity videos.
Wikileaks just dropped a ton & Assange will be pardoned so he can talk about Seth Rich.
Now that the governors and secretary of states certified & Biden accepted, they committed and knowingly agreed to treason.
Solar Winds just raided & Dominion closing up shop.
Same with politicians & media. He has the C_A servers used to change dominion machines, he will soon have access to the machines too.
He baited them to staying in DC so they can be inaugurated, oops arrested.
Biden hasn’t accepted any transition money nor has Kamala given up her seat.
The military has infiltrated Antifa & BLM & he has the financials.
He knows which politicians took Chinese & Soros money.
He put in Miller & Watnick.
He also just reduced dumb regulations.
And wrote an EO in the military line of succession. He is defunding the C_A.
He just replaced Kissinger & Allbright on the National Security Advisory Board with his loyalists.
The military has been flying more planes over America. The navy just parked huge fleets on both coasts.
The 82nd is preparing for an operation (same group of Flynn & Donoghue).
Things are falling into place. He has it all. He is just laying out the case, building the narrative. He knows he won & they cheated. He gave them the chance to fix things. They chose not to. Now they all go down.

copied from another board.
Let us hope...

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Kind of a stretch - I don't see the swamp letting it happen.

Reactions: Guts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Unfortunately, I feel that list is naive and a lot of wishful thinking (just like the election). Don't underestimate how much Americans really don't care. As long as we get our new iPhone and the latest and greatest minivan, meh... Where are the Trump Trains now that they're needed most? Main Stream Propaganda is still as hard as work as ever.

Don't underestimate the depth of corruption in the federal government. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights are an annoyance. Nobody, really, is backing Trump on any Constitutional Articles. Just like the Democrats, a lot of Republicans have been bought and paid for already. How many Republicans are making any real noise in opposition? The Judiciary has already proven they're on the take. At best, lack any fortitude.

Since the early Obama days, the military has been purging officers that do not have left-wing ideology. The military does not infiltrate political or militant organizations like BLM or antifa, despite what you may see on TV. The US military is extremely reluctant to get involved on its own soil. At best, The Fleets are there as a show of force and maybe, block any foreign assistance IF it does come down to armed civil unrest. Name one country that would come to the military aid of the Constitutional/free America side. All major players have already bought into the New World Order.

·
Registered
517 Posts
A new "D" day, Jan 6th. This is going to get interesting. The beach head will be in the house and senate chambers. If it swings 4 more years, I predict a lot of places going up in flames and a beginning of a civil war with the likes we have never seen. Be vigilant and keep your powder dry.

·
Super Moderator
12,053 Posts
This might make it easier. No excuse for not giving them your two cents worth. I sent mine in writing with all my info:
Regulations.gov

·
Super Moderator
22,005 Posts
This might make it easier. No excuse for not giving them your two cents worth. I sent mine in writing with all my info:
Regulations.gov
I take exception to ANYONE being offered an opportunity to vote in a paramount election (and given all consideration by default), yet, an alphabet agency DEMANDS full disclosure of your identity and residence in order to offer an opinion concerning their attempts to meddle with guaranteed rights within the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Redact what you do not want disclosed, and they invalidate your input. Yeah... the process is akin to the video clip of the woman removing her mask to pick up what her dog drops, and replace the mask on her face. The notion of picking up what they're throwing down just doesn't sit well with me.

Reactions: champco

·
Super Moderator
12,053 Posts
I don't think that is the case. If you click the link it clearly says that if you don't want to give your name it will be sent anonymously. To my understanding they will still take your opinion into consideration, they just won't post it on the site without your name and address.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Reactions: Tanlover442

·
Super Moderator
22,005 Posts
I know for a fact that the congress critter said to "represent me" is nowhere to be found within a mile of that document, let alone having been one to sign it. Her sorry hide needs to go back to her country of origin.

Reactions: Guts
161 - 180 of 209 Posts