6.8 SPC Forums banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
We all need to pray that Biden will continue to be as successful a leader in the next 4 years as he has been in the last 47.

Reactions: Guts and Ed308

·
Registered
668 Posts
We all need to pray that Biden will continue to be as successful a leader in the next 4 years as he has been in the last 47.
Oh i doubt he will get much done. There is already much infighting going on in the democratic party lead by the usual suspects these days.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Who says we will have to deal with Biden, remember, Pelosi has invoked the 25th Amendment. When she did she said it wasn't for President Trump. I doubt Biden would last 4 years, it's a Harris regime you have to worry about.

Reactions: Guts

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
They say he is already sick, I say he dies of Hillaryak disease a week after the inauguration.

Reactions: Guts and Ed308

·
Super Moderator
21,866 Posts
I have not yet read where President Trump has conceded. Fight on Mr. President. I'm still chanting "4 more years".

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have not yet read where President Trump has conceded. Fight on Mr. President. I'm still chanting "4 more years".
I'm with you on that brother! It ain't over till it's over.

Reactions: wmw3 and MOOSE EARS

·
Super Moderator
11,926 Posts
Who says we will have to deal with Biden, remember, Pelosi has invoked the 25th Amendment. When she did she said it wasn't for President Trump. I doubt Biden would last 4 years, it's a Harris regime you have to worry about.
Pelosi cannot invoke anything when it comes to the 25th amendment. It is clearly spelled out what the rules of succession are and to remove a sitting president as far as I recall takes a two thirds vote of both houses of congress. Even if that were the case, Pelosi would not automatically be in as VP, Harris would appoint her own choice as VP and then the Senate would confirm the pick. Pelosi has little or nothing to say about it. Only if both Pres and VP died would Pelosi be president.

Reactions: Guts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Pelosi cannot invoke anything when it comes to the 25th amendment. It is clearly spelled out what the rules of succession are and to remove a sitting president as far as I recall takes a two thirds vote of both houses of congress. Even if that were the case, Pelosi would not automatically be in as VP, Harris would appoint her VP and then the Senate would confirm the pick. Pelosi has little or nothing to say about it. Only if both Pres and VP died would Pelosi be president.
Oh I totally agree with you on that, just putting out what she said. I really don't believe anything she says, then again, who does?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Encourage your friends to join The NRA. It's our best hope in a hostile environment.
Where was the NRA in this election? With a record number of new members and the hundreds of millions of dollars raised, the NRA was noticeable absent from this fight. The NRA won't get any more of my hard earned money.

Reactions: Rick F and simonp67

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Where was the NRA in this election? With a record number of new members and the hundreds of millions of dollars raised, the NRA was noticeable absent from this fight. The NRA won't get any more of my hard earned money.
Thank You for your interest. Not going to get into an internet political discussion.........anymore. Too much name calling.

I believe in The Constitution and the wisdom of The Founding Fathers.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thank You for your interest. Not going to get into an internet political discussion.........anymore. Too much name calling.
Umm, I'm not sure of what names I called anyone in my response as to why I disagree?
I believe in The Constitution and the wisdom of The Founding Fathers.
However, this statement I whole heartedly agree with you!

·
Super Moderator
11,926 Posts
I got info from the NRA saying who they recommended etc. Not sure what you expected them to do.

·
Registered
206 Posts
They say he is already sick, I say he dies of Hillaryak disease a week after the inauguration.
Right, I don't think there is much doubt in most people's mind, left or right, he will survive his term.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
There were several NRA ads on the internet, but that's not going to be enough. The MHI link is right on the money, and Trump ain't out yet, but I think we may be in for a rough ride, and I really hope it doesn't come to this:

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #98 (Edited)
Reactions: Ratdog68

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I watched the hearing in Pennsylvania today - there is a chance Trump will flip it from Biden and the Repubs were granted a hearing here in Nevada today.

This ain't over.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts