14,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
I expect-
gas prices to increase
interest rates to increase
house prices to fall
taxes to increase
manufacturing jobs lost
Biden will undo everything Trump did so more companies move back to Mexico and China and soon everything sold in this country will be made in china.
All of the idiot democrats except Mexicans on the low end of the scale will soon be without work(that is what I call a backfire)
The new green deal will kill the coal industry and eventually the oil industry, it will drive up the cost of electric autos. They will probably call for all cars over 10years old to be destroyed.
All of the stupid shit they have tried in the past 10 years will come around and pass including selling ammo like guns, fill out a 4473 for purchases, gunshows will cease to exist.
The fine for not buying health insurance will start again.
Nationwide red flags laws
Armory level laws to come back(limit amount of firearms and ammo)
Republicans may move to republican friendly states, Texas and Florida Some Governors may fight federal laws and not enforce them.
A new and extended assault weapon ban.
Cannabis to become legal or decriminalized nationwide.
Lots and lots of burning and looting
Oh yeah Biden will forget to wake up and Pewlosi and Kamala will destroy this country.

·
Registered
517 Posts
H, sounds right on track, you missed a real freedom that motorcycles will become outlawed too. See the the movie, "The Last Motorcycle On Earth" that was set here in Montana. We are headed towards Agenda 2030 like slowly boiling a frog.

Yup, take away guns and stuff a joint in my face. We are living in interesting times.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Republican party is probably dead. Conservatives are going to have to reasses the situation and start local.

Interest rates won't increase for atleast a few years. Monetary policy(often liberal ran) can't allow it. It would send country into deflation. Means maybe if you got cash buy some cheap houses and section 8 them and get paid back with your own tax dollars. :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I expect-
gas prices to increase
interest rates to increase
house prices to fall
taxes to increase
manufacturing jobs lost
Biden will undo everything Trump did so more companies move back to Mexico and China and soon everything sold in this country will be made in china.
All of the idiot democrats except Mexicans on the low end of the scale will soon be without work(that is what I call a backfire)
The new green deal will kill the coal industry and eventually the oil industry, it will drive up the cost of electric autos. They will probably call for all cars over 10years old to be destroyed.
All of the stupid shit they have tried in the past 10 years will come around and pass including selling ammo like guns, fill out a 4473 for purchases, gunshows will cease to exist.
The fine for not buying health insurance will start again.
Nationwide red flags laws
Armory level laws to come back(limit amount of firearms and ammo)
Republicans may move to republican friendly states, Texas and Florida Some Governors may fight federal laws and not enforce them.
A new and extended assault weapon ban.
Cannabis to become legal or decriminalized nationwide.
Lots and lots of burning and looting
Oh yeah Biden will forget to wake up and Pewlosi and Kamala will destroy this country.
I normally refrain from personal insults but this time I can not help myself . Anyone who does not agree with the above predictions is a damn fool .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Everything is going to their plan. All this is not the will of the people I am afraid to say.

Skills like ours will be king in the coming years if it keepa headed down this road.

·
Registered
14,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
One more wild guess- I will reload a lot of ammo next year.

Reactions: wmw3

·
Registered
14,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Republican party is probably dead. Conservatives are going to have to reasses the situation and start local.

Interest rates won't increase for atleast a few years. Monetary policy(often liberal ran) can't allow it. It would send country into deflation. Means maybe if you got cash buy some cheap houses and section 8 them and get paid back with your own tax dollars. :)
I hope, we need to put a house on the market in about 2 months.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
One more wild guess- I will reload a lot of ammo next year.
and shoot much less. My frequency at the local reloading shop has doubled since rona, but only been shooting a handful of times

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
There has been only one party for the last one hundred years or so. Every 4-8yrs they move the marker to the left OR hold the marker in the same place. The marker never goes back to the right.

Communists operate on the long plan, generally Americans and the burger king mentality can't think that way. Move things slow enough to the left and the weeds level perception is "it's always been this way."

Now, it's moved far enough along that this is (to the one party) the final push.

Reactions: Guts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Ya know, when the bear keeps getting poked eventually the bear will respond. We saw a bear cub on Tuesday. Think about the scenario where that crowd was armed.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Fuel prices are already on the rise. Exxon and BP both gave huge money to creepy uncle Joe's election.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Fuel prices are already on the rise. Exxon and BP both gave huge money to creepy uncle Joe's election.
The increase is because of a plan by Saudi to restrict production. A bit higher oil prices is good for those folks making a living in the fracking business.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Yeah, I have a bunch also, but I hate digging into the reserves
It sure is nice when I clean out the closet in the spare bedroom and find several bulk packs of TNT's that I forgot about. :)

Reactions: constructor

·
Super Moderator
22,005 Posts
I love this man !!

181 - 200 of 209 Posts