6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the wake of the Orlando tragedy, decided I better get one for the X-Caliber 16 308 I'm building, before the feds deem them a threat. I ordered a FDE unit from JMT.
ETA:
After re-reading my original post, thought it best to edit.

·
Banned
1,955 Posts
80% lower or not, they will soon all be deemed a threat. I expect all black guns will soon be required to be registered assault weapons regardless of purchase date. Now, the Republicans controlling the House and Senate may have to relent or give up both houses by voter revolt. Unfortunately, the Senate may go Demo anyway and the House isn't that secure. God help us if Clinton is elected and both the Senate, House and Supreme Court end up controlled by "progessives."

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was concerned about a mad rush on anything firearms related especially "black rifle". Doesn't seem to be the case, maybe paranoid... Hopefully not the calm before the storm.

·
Registered
480 Posts
calm before the storm

I was concerned about a mad rush on anything firearms related especially "black rifle". Doesn't seem to be the case, maybe paranoid... Hopefully not the calm before the storm.
I don't see how Hillary can lose. THEN we will seem a frenzy in the gun market! Right now I suspect that the demo-liberals are merely waiting until early 2017 for legislative and executive "actions".

Buy now and bury it in the backyard!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Damn, just when powder and parts were getting back to normal. More media B.S. Getting real tired of Uncle Sams' bullsh!t! Hillary should be facing prison time in the real world, don't know how she got this far.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like these units, hope the Feds don't put restrictions on availability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts