6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
68forums troll and now a newbie member. First off, thanks to all for posting endless amounts of info for 6.8 ARs. I recently built my first 6.8 mainly for chasing Whitetails in Missouri. Can't wait to get in the stand this fall! I posted a RTIC cup I etched on Twitter and it was suggested to share it here. It was my first attempt at this pattern, but all in all I think it turned out pretty cool!

Metal Auto part Muffler Cylinder Aluminium foil Cylinder Muffler Auto part Metal

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vinyl cutter for the pattern and a media blaster for the etching. I'm a huge St. Louis Blues Hockey fan and started out by putting a Blues note on my Yeti beer koozie. I've had a bunch of friends and family like it and have made different logos, monograms, etc for them. Just another hobby I started!!

I dig it! How did you etch it? And where is mine??!!! ;)

Heinous typos thanks to autocorrect.

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Hockey, 6.8, and cold drinks...welcome!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Damn that is awesome. too bad money is tight right now. Subscribing so I can find the thread later so if you are still doing it I can buy one.

Also what are the chances of you doing the small drinking cups? like the 10oz low ball?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can do the 10oz ones as well. I just bought a couple and plan on putting the Jameson label on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
Very nice... hit me with a price for a pair of 30oz. if you would please.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
do you use a special kind of vinyl for the mask? what kind of media and what grit are you using to blast with?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts