6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a duplicate of this post in my dedicated forum, but let me introduce myself. My name's Chaz and I'm the owner of Pacific Gun Sales. I came here with the hopes of being able to offer a better supply of magazines at a better price then you've been paying! I will probably be running one special or another for you guys at any given time, currently it's just rock bottom pricing on 6.8 mags found HERE

I hope to be able to offer more 6.8 specific items in the future.

Currently in stock-
CProducts 5rnd

Incoming-
CProducts 25rnd and 15rnd

5rnd pictures:
Magpul 6.8 follower

Nice profile shot:

This picture almost looks like I know what I'm doing!!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
You are allowed to sell products here, if you are a dealer and wish to work out a dedicated selling forum for 6.8 mags on a large scale, please contact me and I will help get you set up.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Ask Constructor if you would like a referral, we are more about bringing the community as a whole in focus, the advertising, is well a joke, it covers the cost of this site being run, bandwith and all, thats it really. Keep me posted if you need any suggestions or legal suggestions...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Like I said, Id like to get a dedicated mag dealer in here, especially if you cold stock PRi, barrett and C products mags

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
chakup said:
would you guys like to see the 5, 10, 17 or 25rnd magazines?
Personally, I have seen that the 17, and 25 round mags have sold the best, the 5 and 10 round are only really useful in either limited match use, for folks in ban states OR due to local/state hunting regs, I think its a good idea to stock a few of them, but not something to be focused on, that is how I would put it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be calling CP probably on monday to place an order and will split it between 17/25rnd mags. If they do well will get more.

Still awaiting a reply from PRI. Barrett was a no since I do not currently have my FFL, sorry guys.

Cold- want to PM with some details on becoming a supporter here. I'll see what I can come up with.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright guys as soon as the mags are in I'll get some pictures up here to make this thread worthwhile-
In the meantime you can go here to order:

http://pacificgunsales.com/68forumspecial.htm

This is for members here only, put a note in the comment section at checkout with your 6.8 username. There is a fee for Gearpay or paypal unfortunately. I'm in the process of getting set up to take CC's- but not there yet. For members here I'll take; MO, Cashiers Checks, Personal Checks (some time to clear). As soon as the mags arrive from CP I'll begin shipping out priority mail. Orders over $100 ship free, otherwise $7.95. Thanks everyone.

Chaz
pacificgunsales.com

ETA: I have 25rnd and 15rnd incoming.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The prices are good but not that good!! I had to go double check though you scared me!!! Retry the link I posted, once added to cart it should give you a price that is below my toughest competition- and well below everywhere else. Again this is a special I'm running for you guys here.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Good price, and he does beat the other places I Checked so far, please DO NOT POST THE SALE PRICE ANYWHERE ON THE FORUM its for members only and IF you post the sale price you run into a few risks. Not to mention into hot water with this forum, if you like the price, order some mags!!

Ok, I like how it is set up to "click to see prices" well done !

Good prices, I will order some when Im back from SHOT on tuesday.

I need to save the money until Im back just in case I lose my shirt in Vegas...

Ill have an order in next week.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:D I told ya I'd hook you guys up. I am a small fish in a big pond. I would love to only have to compete with the guy selling at $24+, but I know that's not the case. I have 2 ideals in getting this started- Good prices and Good Service. If there's anything I can humanly do to keep a customer happy I will.

And I already have some other ideas for future 6.8 promotions.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts