6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a duplicate of this post in my dedicated forum, but let me introduce myself. My name's Chaz and I'm the owner of Pacific Gun Sales. I came here with the hopes of being able to offer a better supply of magazines at a better price then you've been paying! I will probably be running one special or another for you guys at any given time, currently it's just rock bottom pricing on 6.8 mags found HERE

I hope to be able to offer more 6.8 specific items in the future.

Currently in stock-
CProducts 5rnd

Incoming-
CProducts 25rnd and 15rnd

5rnd pictures:
Magpul 6.8 follower

Nice profile shot:

This picture almost looks like I know what I'm doing!!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Do you know who makes the LMT 6.8SPC mags?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
You are allowed to sell products here, if you are a dealer and wish to work out a dedicated selling forum for 6.8 mags on a large scale, please contact me and I will help get you set up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright thanks Cold. I'm just trying to get things up and going and trying to help fill some voids out there as I see them! Hopefully in the not too distant future I'll be able to get my own area here :D

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Ask Constructor if you would like a referral, we are more about bringing the community as a whole in focus, the advertising, is well a joke, it covers the cost of this site being run, bandwith and all, thats it really. Keep me posted if you need any suggestions or legal suggestions...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Like I said, Id like to get a dedicated mag dealer in here, especially if you cold stock PRi, barrett and C products mags

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I'll get some CP mags in the order then and see how they do, and also work on PRI and Barret. If things go well I'll definitely sign on for a dealer account.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
chakup said:
would you guys like to see the 5, 10, 17 or 25rnd magazines?
Personally, I have seen that the 17, and 25 round mags have sold the best, the 5 and 10 round are only really useful in either limited match use, for folks in ban states OR due to local/state hunting regs, I think its a good idea to stock a few of them, but not something to be focused on, that is how I would put it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be calling CP probably on monday to place an order and will split it between 17/25rnd mags. If they do well will get more.

Still awaiting a reply from PRI. Barrett was a no since I do not currently have my FFL, sorry guys.

Cold- want to PM with some details on becoming a supporter here. I'll see what I can come up with.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
sent

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright guys as soon as the mags are in I'll get some pictures up here to make this thread worthwhile-
In the meantime you can go here to order:

http://pacificgunsales.com/68forumspecial.htm

This is for members here only, put a note in the comment section at checkout with your 6.8 username. There is a fee for Gearpay or paypal unfortunately. I'm in the process of getting set up to take CC's- but not there yet. For members here I'll take; MO, Cashiers Checks, Personal Checks (some time to clear). As soon as the mags arrive from CP I'll begin shipping out priority mail. Orders over $100 ship free, otherwise $7.95. Thanks everyone.

Chaz
pacificgunsales.com

ETA: I have 25rnd and 15rnd incoming.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
good prices!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The prices are good but not that good!! I had to go double check though you scared me!!! Retry the link I posted, once added to cart it should give you a price that is below my toughest competition- and well below everywhere else. Again this is a special I'm running for you guys here.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Good price, and he does beat the other places I Checked so far, please DO NOT POST THE SALE PRICE ANYWHERE ON THE FORUM its for members only and IF you post the sale price you run into a few risks. Not to mention into hot water with this forum, if you like the price, order some mags!!

Ok, I like how it is set up to "click to see prices" well done !

Good prices, I will order some when Im back from SHOT on tuesday.

I need to save the money until Im back just in case I lose my shirt in Vegas...

Ill have an order in next week.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:D I told ya I'd hook you guys up. I am a small fish in a big pond. I would love to only have to compete with the guy selling at $24+, but I know that's not the case. I have 2 ideals in getting this started- Good prices and Good Service. If there's anything I can humanly do to keep a customer happy I will.

And I already have some other ideas for future 6.8 promotions.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Chaz, I placed an order. I also sent you an IM.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts