6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having seen D&H 6.8 mags for $29 as the last gun show, I was glad to see PSA selling the same 25 round mag for $9.99. Don't know if it's a super bargain, but I ordered a few.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
That's a standard price for 6.8 mags from PSA, and while they aren't as good as PRI, they are reliable.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the input, with no previous experience with D&H $10 seems like a good deal..........of course, that's if they work as supposed.

I did read some reviews that said this mag had problems being a easy drop out of the mag well. So, I order several and all checked out fine for drop out.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I bought 10 all dropped free and functioned just fine. If your not loading long these are great mags. Most of my shooting is xm68 or 120sst taco try loaded ammo so I decided to get 10 more for a total of 20.

Are they as good as PRI? We'll sort of depending what your doing. I have around 10 PRI mags of varying sizes. All function the same with factory ammo and drop free just fine.

For 9.99 but them cheap stack them deep.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
D&H bought out La Belle, La Belle once had the rotating contract for USGI 5.56 mags,,,as i recall. i've got several of them and haven't had any problems with them

·
Super Moderator
1,429 Posts
Do y'alls rattle when full? I picked one up from PSA when they ran them 6.99. Rattley mags drive me nuts.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
some of mine rattle, not all of them. the D&H is made (it seems) from heavier gauge steel than cpd or ASC, the mag lips are more substantial and easier to tweek if needed

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I like them a lot. the sheet metal is .010" thicker than ASC and CPD. They are very stiff and strong like the PRI. They are lap welded like the asc and CPD, so you cant load out 2.30 like the PRI.
I use them for extra long loading by cutting the front out, and shortening them. If you screw one up your only out a few dollars. You can tweak them in a vice to stop the rattling if that bothers you.
All of mine drop free from the lowers that I have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts