What barrel are you using?
Pay attention to your cases looking for signs of pressure.
* For the TSX the longer you load them the better the accuracy as they have undersized diameters for the caliber.
* I strongly suggest using the PRi mag and loading to 2.30 to start with and work your load from there.
* Load two of each powder charge, going up in .5 gr steps.
* Shoot until you see the first sign of a light swipe and back off .5 grains.
* Work your accuracy load from there with that as your max.
This should be moved to the reloading forum its not GD.