6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive volunteered to start rso'ing at my local range. im thinking that it would be cool to have a 6.8 inside shirt to wear while im the rso. i get plenty of questions about the round anyway and it would just help us out.
anyone interested in 6.8 inside shirts?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Sure.

Feel free to post this in other areas to gage interest.

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
450 Posts
So long as you do them in XXL I'll take one or two. Hats, they have to be able to fit my hog-head, a size 7 3/4 minimum or are generally XXL in hats that use that sizing, I'll take one of them also.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like i have some interest. could somone send me a .jpg of the 68 inside logo. ill try to get silk screened shirts and embroidery for the hats, maybe with something like when 5.56 isnt enough on the back of the hat.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would be more apt to buy a shirt than a sticker, patch or hat. Must be XXL for me also as I am what they commonly refer to as "Husky". I would get two, depending on shirt color.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hats AND shirts!!

I'm in for at least 2 of each!! But please... don't make the shirts black. It's so dang hot here already and I don't think anyone really wants to wear a heat "sponge". I would think maybe a color like FDE or OD green, or even basic white would be great! Suggestion: How about a shirt with a single chest pocket with 6.8forums.com on it and a nice large 6.8 inside logo on the back. A quality shirt with a quality print job is well worth the extra ching... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I like moose-hunter's ideas about the shirts but I would also like to request an ash gray or something along those lines. I'll definitely get a couple. A hat too.

·
Registered
102 Posts
maybe one in acu tan with out a pocket so's i can wear it in uniform! print might haVE TO BE LIGHT. and a black one with red print for my self.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
infidel\crusader said:
maybe one in acu tan with out a pocket so's i can wear it in uniform! print might haVE TO BE LIGHT. and a black one with red print for my self.

If your taking color suggestions, Im for something tan or in ACU tan with a faded logo imprint as well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if anyone has the the 6.8 inside logo on digits it would be great.
please pm me if you do and ill send you my email address.

·
Registered
13 Posts
For sure.... what a better way to promote the 6.8mm, and the websight as well! As long as they were printed on good quality shirt (Beefy-T, or some good quality like that).
Tan, Olive drab, black, ash grey.... these would all be great choices. Keeping the look as "military" as possible (no front pocket). I think white would be a bad choice, I think I can speak for a few of us when I say, shooting is a dirty pass-time.... and I myself, get very dirty shooting here in southern Nevada. White is out for me for sure! But I would take all four colors (times 2) that I suggested here FOR SURE. All I need to know is where to send the money, and when you got 'em in. All and all, a very cool idea. I'm in for sure.... 8 shirts total, XL for me.
Blazedawg1973

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
Please let everyone know when this comes about. I want one and I can probably 2 more sold. :!:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Put me down for two Large and one XL. Great idea!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts