6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following brass and bullets for sale:

Bullets:

110 V-max: These were bought from Midway USA the last time they had a sale. They are in 100 Ct bags. Midway couldn't say which manufacturer they were but it was generally thought that they were Hornady and I believe they are vmax's. 10 bags of green tipped and 2 bags of red tipped. Asking 25 dollars a bag. (SPF to gunnut1)

110 gr OTM: These are in boxes but were also bought from Midway USA and were listed the same as the v-maxes above. I believe them to be Hornady 110 OTM. 9-100 ct boxes. Asking 25 cents each

90 gr gold dots: I bought a 1000 ct bag of these from RMR awhile back and opened and sorted them. I think there were a few 115 gr fusions in there that I culled. Should be about 1000, maybe a few less. I'll get an exact count if someone wants all of them. Asking 25 cents each (SPF to Matt2500)

85 gr Barnes MPG: These are in factory sealed boxes. I have 23 boxes. Asking 25 dollars a box

110 gr AB: These were bought as seconds from Nosler awhile ago. I have 2-50 ct bags left and 41 loose bullets. Asking 75 cents each

100 gr AB: I believe these were over runs from Noslers but they may have been seconds. 5-50 ct boxes. Asking 75 cents each

30 Caliber

I have a 500 ct bag of Sierra Pro Hunter bullets that were bought from RMR awhile back. I believe these are 150 gr and were pulled. Asking 125 for the bag

Brass:

I have a 400 ct box of FC headstamped 6.8 brass. I believe these are once fired. Asking 40 cents each. (SPF to race91camaro)

103 ct box of SSA brass, once fired. There might be a couple of pieces of the new ssa brass after nosler took over but most of it looks to be the older ssa brass. Asking 40 cents each.

760 ct box of multi-fired ssa brass. I can't be sure of the exact times these have been fired. Most if not all are the older ssa brass. Asking 30 cents each.

I have other brass but didn't get the time to get it sorted yet. Most of the other brass I have is SSA but it isn't once fired. If someone is interested, I'll get a count.

Payment is to be USPS MO only. All prices are + shipping USPS flat rate. Insurance will be extra at buyers discretion. I will offer a 3 day return less shipping if anyone isn't satisfied.

All reasonable offers will be considered. Please respond by IM. I'm giving 68forums members first chance at these before they are listed on other sites.

Thanks for looking.

·
Banned
7,803 Posts
Those Gold Dots were $189/1000 from RMR, right? - I will give you that for them if you agree. You are definitely entitled to profit and/or not lose... I'm just looking for clarification in case I'm not understanding correctly.

How about $200 shipped for all 1,000 of them?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The cents each are price per bullet. I will sell less then specified amount but I don't want to break up boxes or bags. I will sell by the bag.

I don't remember what i paid for the gold dots, it might have been around that price but what they were are irrelevant. I don't know of anyone who has them for sale right now and unless I can get around 25 cents each for them, I'll just keep them and load them for shooting steel when i get around to it.

I am offering these bullets for sale as i bought some of the AE ammo for pinking and I keep reading posts where people are looking for these bullets for hunting or whatever. If I can sell some to people who need them and make it worth my while to sell, then by all means its win win.

I don't think i'll go 200 shipped for the Gold dots at this time. I'd likely be a buyer at that price. please send all offers per IM so this thread doesn't get too congested.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
16 Posts
what's your best shipped price on ALL the bullets below...?

110 V-Max: 10 bags of green tipped and 2 bags of red tipped. Asking 25 dollars a bag.

110 gr OTM: 9-100 ct boxes. Asking 25 cents each

110 gr AB: These were bought as seconds from Nosler awhile ago. I have 2-50 ct bags left and 41 loose bullets. Asking 75 cents each

100 gr AB: I believe these were over runs from Noslers but they may have been seconds. 5-50 ct boxes. Asking 75 cents each

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Added some brass. All IM's responded to. Please make any offers by IM's. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you for the brass. Fast shipping and a stand up guy to work with.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Reply sent regarding gold dots.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Are the 110 OTM sold? If not, are they BT w/ cannelure?

-Alexander

1 - 15 of 15 Posts