6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to scour the online companies and find super hot good buys.

Let's help each other out and post any good specials on AR items: barrels, stocks, sights, optics, ammo, clips..etc.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very surprised how few real deals there are. Guess the virus and civil unrest is driving yet another panic buying session. PSA had been pricing a complete basic AR-15 lower with cheapo collapsible stock for $129.
Same item is now priced at $199. Was hoping a virus cure would magically happen and the world would be normal by now......sigh. Soon the election will fuel more panic buying.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Very surprised how few real deals there are. Guess the virus and civil unrest is driving yet another panic buying session. PSA had been pricing a complete basic AR-15 lower with cheapo collapsible stock for $129.
Same item is now priced at $199. Was hoping a virus cure would magically happen and the world would be normal by now......sigh. Soon the election will fuel more panic buying.
Virus, election, protest, defund the police. Pick your poison this year it seems.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, apparently there were no super sales with super deals this 4th of July.
DARNIT.....:cry:
Had hoped to see a Taurus g3 at around $200. Guess I will have to stand on my front porch and wave my empty hand. NOT......my 6.8 AR with AR Performance barrel will take care of things just fine.

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
There is nothing left to sell. 3.9 million background checks in June. I've been looking for a Glock G20 and G40 for 3 months. Buds or Bass Pro never answers the phone so I decided to take a chance and drove 40 miles. BP had the 20 and Buds had the 40. BP had 3 Glocks total.

Reactions: gasgas

·
Registered
411 Posts
There is nothing left to sell. 3.9 million background checks in June. I've been looking for a Glock G20 and G40 for 3 months. Buds or Bass Pro never answers the phone so I decided to take a chance and drove 40 miles. BP had the 20 and Buds had the 40. BP had 3 Glocks total.
I just started using Gun.deals to find what I want and have it shipped to an FFL.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gun.deal is a great place to find deals. Wish I knew of other sites like ...Gun.deals, to shop for bargains.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts