·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can add them to the list of price gougers:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Indeed frustrating especially when a year or so ago I asked about usin them as a vendor for my mags. So I didn't have to pay retail. They told me they weren't doing dealer accounts any more. And now look at em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I used to love 44mag... They had great prices, quick shipping (usually free as well), and good customer service. Now, seeing a S&W M&P15-22 mag for 59.99 is a huge disappointment.

·
Registered
352 Posts
They had great prices, even in December, then they started jacking up the prices like everyone else. I'll just wait till the madness ends before I buy anything else.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'm trying to sit it out and ignor the price gougers for the time being so that when it all settles out I'll still have options. My past experience with 44mag has been nothing but good. This same sh*t was going on after the first time "O" was crowned. Prices and supply took a while to return to normal.....but they did. Actually more manufacturers came on line to fill the demand gap. It may take longer this time but I feel the supply will catch up and prices will come down once again, but the two dollar boxes of 5.56 are long gone for a mutitude of reasons. Now if the asshol*s pass sweeping gun control legislation all bets are off. That said, and hind-sight being what it is..........it pays to anticipate this stuff and stay ahead of the curve. Just-in-time personal inventory just does not apply!! I feel for the folks who just recently had the inspiration and thought "hey, I think I'll build a 6.8" lots o luck! Now if I can just find some more .22lr lol!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts