6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
still waiting for a link to post but was just reported as breaking news on TV

BLM has turned in to nothing but a hate group no different than the KKK!

edit: now reporting that 7 are shot and 3 dead.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Reported now as 3 killed and 4 others injured. Also hearing something happened in Minn overnight. Clevelands response is they want to ban all open carry for convention week.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
news is reporting (and we know how accurate that is) is that 3 people are involved in ambush style attack. one person was on the side of the road walking with a rifle type weapon. someone called in to police and when they responded, that person and 2 others opened fire. the first shooter is being reported dead and the other 2 are still on the loose.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
I don't know how but we have to put a stop to this. I wouldn't be the least surprised if this is all a ploy to enable you know who to declare martial law. If I weren't so screwed up physically I would go down and volunteer to be a reserve deputy at my Sheriff's Office.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Prayers for the injured....

Damn lot of unhappy people going crazy. There has to be a better way.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Reported now as 3 killed and 4 others injured. Also hearing something happened in Minn overnight. Clevelands response is they want to ban all open carry for convention week.
Have not heard anything happening here in Minn. On the other hand I do recall the last Republican Convention here was met with literally thousands of police officers who were deputized by the county sheriff to maintain order. The Budget was up in the millions for teargas, hand ties, riot gear, whatever else they needed. The offenders were herded to a point where they were surrounded and arrested. In this case if there are armed Black Panthers in the crowd it will take only one shot to start a blood bath.
There was one group who were busted days before the convention and they were making gasoline bottled weapons and stopped. I hope the law can do this again.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
I don't know how but we have to put a stop to this. I wouldn't be the least surprised if this is all a ploy to enable you know who to declare martial law. If I weren't so screwed up physically I would go down and volunteer to be a reserve deputy at my Sheriff's Office.
Google "summer of chaos" and check it out.

·
Registered
844 Posts
UPDATE: CBS News reports the shooter killed in Sunday morning's officer shooting has been identified as Gavin Eugene Long of Kansas City, Missouri. CBS News is also now confirming that one of the BRPD officers killed has been identified as Montrell Jackson.

There is no longer an active shooter situation at the scene where a suspect killed three police officers and wounded three others, Louisiana State Police Col. Mike Edmonson said during a news conference on Sunday.

From the Wall Street Journal:

A person briefed on the investigation said that suspect was from Missouri and was affiliated with an antigovernment group called the New Freedom Group.

Two others detained for questioning in the shooting were captured across the Mississippi River from Baton Rouge, the person briefed on the investigation said.

At least one of the officers who was killed is black, as is the suspect who was killed, according to a person briefed by law enforcement Sunday. Two other suspects whom police are seeking were believed to be wearing all-black military fatigues at the time of the shooting, this person said.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
UPDATE: CBS News reports the shooter killed in Sunday morning's officer shooting has been identified as Gavin Eugene Long of Kansas City, Missouri. CBS News is also now confirming that one of the BRPD officers killed has been identified as Montrell Jackson.

There is no longer an active shooter situation at the scene where a suspect killed three police officers and wounded three others, Louisiana State Police Col. Mike Edmonson said during a news conference on Sunday.

From the Wall Street Journal:

A person briefed on the investigation said that suspect was from Missouri and was affiliated with an antigovernment group called the New Freedom Group.

Two others detained for questioning in the shooting were captured across the Mississippi River from Baton Rouge, the person briefed on the investigation said.

At least one of the officers who was killed is black, as is the suspect who was killed, according to a person briefed by law enforcement Sunday. Two other suspects whom police are seeking were believed to be wearing all-black military fatigues at the time of the shooting, this person said.
I guess black lives don't matter if they are wearing a uniform and a badge, (or if they are shot by other black people). I'm afraid this could get uglier.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
From all I have seen, any black that works to improve themselves or goes against the teachings of Farakan, Sharpton, or Jackson are considered Uncle Toms or worse and are to be killed and assaulted just like any white.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
From all I have seen, any black that works to improve themselves or goes against the teachings of Farakan, Sharpton, or Jackson are considered Uncle Toms or worse and are to be killed and assaulted just like any white.
It seems that way sometimes but I honestly believe that there are more blacks out there who don't believe that nonsense than those that do and plenty are quite vocal about it. You just don't see it on the news or social media as much because it isn't doesn't make for great headlines. It is mostly the hood rat types that spread that nonsense but that is just a small portion of the blacks in the nation overall.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It seems that way sometimes but I honestly believe that there are more blacks out there who don't believe that nonsense than those that do and plenty are quite vocal about it. You just don't see it on the news or social media as much because it isn't doesn't make for great headlines. It is mostly the hood rat types that spread that nonsense but that is just a small portion of the blacks in the nation overall.
i have to agree with this 100%

·
Registered
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,642 Posts
Surprise! ----------------

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Anyone remember the news reports of the 2011-12 time frame reporting on the number of gang members in the military? The article referenced FBI reports that many of them were enlisted in order to learn military fighting and weopons skills.

Robert Johnson

Oct. 22, 2011, 7:48 AM 183,482 104

The FBI has released a new gang assessment announcing that there are 1.4 million gang members in the US, a 40 percent increase since 2009, and that many of these members are getting inside the military (via Stars and Stripes).

The report says the military has seen members from 53 gangs and 100 regions in the U.S. enlist in every branch of the armed forces. Members of every major street gang, some prison gangs, and outlaw motorcycle gangs (OMGs) have been reported on both U.S. and international military installations.

From the report:

"Through transfers and deployments, military-affiliated gang members expand their culture and operations to new regions nationwide and worldwide, undermining security and law enforcement efforts to combat crime. Gang members with military training pose a unique threat to law enforcement personnel because of their distinctive weapons and combat training skills and their ability to transfer these skills to fellow gang members.

The report notes that while gang members have been reported in every branch of service, they are concentrated in the U.S. Army, Army Reserves, and the Army National Guard.

Many street gang members join the military to escape the gang lifestyle or as an alternative to incarceration, but often revert back to their gang associations once they encounter other gang members in the military. Other gangs target the U.S. military and defense systems to expand their territory, facilitate criminal activity such as weapons and drug trafficking, or to receive weapons and combat training that they may transfer back to their gang. Incidents of weapons theft and trafficking may have a negative impact on public safety or pose a threat to law enforcement officials.

The FBI points out that many gangs, especially the bikers, actively recruit members with military training and advise young members with no criminal record to join the service for weapon access and combat experience."

·
Registered
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,642 Posts
So here's the deal:

These ****Bags die BREAKING the law.

Police Officers die UPHOLDING the law.

Pretty ****ing simple. Anyone that supports the ****Bags is an accomplice and... I dunno, Treason. TREASON!

Here we go...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts