6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 3D printed throw levers I'm selling. Right now I have Strike Eagle, Primary Arms Gen2 1-6, and Vortex Viper PST (with metal magnification ring). Those are the scopes I have access to right now, and will be working on getting more. The throw levers run $18 shipped for a limited time, then the price will go up, and if you have a scope that I don't have one for you can send it to me so that I can design a throw lever for it and I will send it back to you with two throw levers (one can be for a different scope).

You won't strip any plastic tightening them down because I use heat set brass inserts and use M3 socket head cap screws.

I have them available in Black, Red, Royal Blue, and Bright Orange. I can get just about any color if there is enough demand.

Message me on here if you would like to buy one and I can get you purchase info.

**I will also be offering scope levels and some other items.

***If you want something custom printed for you I can do just about anything, message me about what you want and we can work out details.

*If you are a dealer and want to buy these for resale please contact me. I am working on dealer pricing. I can even customize them with your business name or other info for a small fee. If you want other 3D printed accessories that I do not currently offer I can do just about anything.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Nice! Price is right too. I always hate buying over engineered aluminum ones. If only every mag ring had a little post like the SWFA 3-15x...

I'll take a look and see if I need one for any of my scopes. Would love to support ya.

Heinous typos thanks to autocorrect.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts