6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
The picture shows a curved mag--- that could be just am artists tendering though

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Max COAL - 20rd CPD 6.8 mags ?

I would imagine everyone will be interested to know what MAX round length the new mags will run with...

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
You wouldn't be poking the bear with the 6.8 GPC stuff going on would you? LOL. :a43:
No sir. No intention of any bear poking.
I am very interested in what max oal cartridge the new mags will run with.
Thank you.

Dennis

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
All of the 6.8 dedicated mags are going to be stainless steel.
Should say "all of the dedicated mags for 6.8spc in the ar-15 chassis are going to be s.s."

The polymer magpul mags for the six8 are dedicated 6.8spc--- they just aren't for the ar-15 chassis...they are for the proprietary lwrc six8 chassis

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Should say "all of the dedicated mags for 6.8spc in the ar-15 chassis are going to be s.s."

The polymer magpul mags for the six8 are dedicated 6.8spc--- they just aren't for the ar-15 chassis...they are for the proprietary lwrc six8 chassis
I know, I don't care. The only ones that care are the ones that paid twice what its worth for a rifle for the privilege of only being able to use a single brand and size plastic mag.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Magazines are curved, and very small. They are the same size/profile as a 20rd .223/5.56 curved aluminum magazine.

Chad

1 - 20 of 23 Posts