6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Administrator
22,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a fun thread we use on another forum I haunt. For this thread, simply state the number of hogs shot, then post a total which your number is added to. For example:

2 taken

2 total

The next guy's post would reflect:

3 taken

5 total

If you want to add some narrative/pix to go with your post, great. Or, for open discussion of your hunt, just open a thread to detail that hunt's events/success. At the end of the year, we have a log of how many taken by members of this forum.

I'll sticky the thread to make it easier to find/track.

· Administrator
22,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That rig will hunt! Congrats, nice hog down.

· Premium Member
538 Posts
AR Performance 30 Herrett AR (Tac 30) drills Six Hogs and one yote...
Callahan County TX.
Total = 12

· Premium Member
538 Posts
4 Taken

33 Total...

· Registered
476 Posts
@ Oklahoma6.8
Been several years ago, but I trapped a sow between Comanche and Addington OK that was black and white spotted. BUT....... she was stained a nasty red from that infernal clay soil and had one ear chewed off. I can only presume by dogs. She was demonic looking and testy to boot! Real pleasure to put that one in the freezer. 😜👍

· Registered
284 Posts
@ Oklahoma6.8
Been several years ago, but I trapped a sow between Comanche and Addington OK that was black and white spotted. BUT....... she was stained a nasty red from that infernal clay soil and had one ear chewed off. I can only presume by dogs. She was demonic looking and testy to boot! Real pleasure to put that one in the freezer. 😜👍
I enjoy taking as many out as I can. One time I loaded 31 freshly dead hogs on a flat bed trailer to haul off. The blood trail left by the trailer was easily followed. Lol

· Registered
476 Posts
I enjoy taking as many out as I can. One time I loaded 31 freshly dead hogs on a flat bed trailer to haul off. The blood trail left by the trailer was easily followed. Lol
In our area, we still have a pretty good population of pigs, but there doesn't seem to be as many as there used to be.
Don't get me wrong! I AM NOT complaining! My neighbors place that butts up against a WMA is loaded with the cursed things!

· Premium Member
538 Posts
+ 3 Taken. Shutdown two piggy factories.
36 Total...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts