6.8 SPC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post pics and stats for hunting with the 6.8 here.

·
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Nice Deer. Good shooting.!!!!

·
Administrator
22,881 Posts
Congrats. More freezer fodder !

·
Registered
221 Posts
Boy, that 6.8 sure tore up that deer... already field dressed!

·
Registered
14 Posts
My first 6.8 kill on opening day last Nov. in East Tx. I shot him from 80yds with Hornady 110gr V-Max, he hit the ground jumped back up ran 15yds before he tumbled to his death.

before

after

·
Administrator
22,881 Posts
Congrats dessl... nice mount, I likes it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thought I would throw mine in too. This is my first deer, and its not with a 6.8, But hey you cant tell from the picture right? Just an off the shelf Bushmaster 16" HBAR I bought new back in 05... I think. I added a Leopold Mark AR to it.

Soil Deer

·
Administrator
22,881 Posts
Izzat a poody-tat? Big'n.... nice, congrats

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
My first 6.8 kill on opening day last Nov. in East Tx. I shot him from 80yds with Hornady 110gr V-Max, he hit the ground jumped back up ran 15yds before he tumbled to his death.
after
Hey I got one of those!(bow kill 09)
The first furry one is my first 6.8 kill, and the second is the next day.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Trophy hunting Wildlife biologist Deer hunting Hunting Recreation
took this hog on our lease bout 3 weeks ago. this was 1 of four we took but this one was the biggest.
it was also my first hunt with the 6.8spc and was verry pleased with the results. the others wher between 75-100 lbs and that 6.8 was dropping them in there tracks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well here in Ohio you can't hunt deer with anything but a shotgun, muzzle loader or bow and we don't have wild boar hogs except in the southern part. Now don't laugh, but this is my prize hog shot 2 days ago. The exciting thing about it was I shot it at 247 yards! For me thats amazing! Glad I bought the ARP upper. I just love the 6.8 caliber!

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Girls can shoot big hogs with a 6.8, too

Shelly bagged this 300 lb boar with a single shot to the head DRT at 80 yards. It was her second ever. Kind of hard to see the hog in the picture, isn't it?:a35:
Trophy hunting Boar Hunting Suidae Recreation

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.