6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Mississippi and stockpile/reload the 6.8. Have 1 rock river coyote carbine that holds a .5 10 shot group at 100yds with 115 fed fusion. It has the 1/10 barrel. Just bought another 1 of a kind addax tactical custom with a left handed side charging handle and right side ejection. It is topped with a EO tech holographic. Has a 1/11 twist. Have killed several deer and a wild dog with the coyote carbine. Not really impressed with power of the 115 fed on deer but strangely enough it did a number on the dog. Have the 90 grain fed to try. Have a lot of the fed gold dot stuff to try as well. Have 95 gr Barnes TTSX as well as 115 v-max and 120 SST’s to reload.

Retired MACS (USN) and have been reloading for 25 yrs.
Look forward to our conversations.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Welcome to the forum, thanks for your service.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
We have taken deer with all the bullets mentioned and more ,all did the job but when you take a deer with the cavity back bullets you will not shoot anything else .I shoot the 105 CB but others like the 120 CB .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Didnt yo momma ever tell you dont stand on the bed, lol.
Nice looking rifles Crush washer is backwards on the side charger though.
That washer is flat on both sides. I think I will eventually put suppressors on both. My mom always told me I could do what I wanted when I got my own place and paid the bills.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts