6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today 9/21/08 do you have any left in stock?

·
Registered
80 Posts
They went fast! In stock for only about 3 days and they were all snatched up. Looks like it is going to be a popular projectile. I will ask Art and see how soon we can get more in stock. Thanks for your support!

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
next time I am going to have to order the combat loading

·
Registered
212 Posts
I called and checked on my order of Accubonds & others today and they were shipped just before I called! :mrgreen: But I have some bad news for those that didn't get any, I was informed it could be months (severalllll) before anymore Accubonds arrive to be loaded :x but then just as I was handed that I was slapped with this, I was told something new is on the horizon and its within weeks of being here...I almost peed on myself!

Thank you ART for doing so much for this round, you are the MAN!

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
A new loading? I wonder what it could be (who am I kidding I will still buy it) :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
IIRC there will not be another run ready from Nosler till January so it will be early Jan. I know this is not good newsto those that didn;t et them but it is very good news.

Bullet manufactures see stuff like this and they realize there is a bit market they have not tapped. That my friends is how you get the new cool bullets we all want. Example: Barnes sees this and then hears how everyone wants the 85gr TSX to be a Tipper or TTSX version they are going to be that much more inclined to do it as I can tell you that will sell jsut as fast maybe even more so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts