6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys didnt want to clutter the group buy page so i put this here. Ineed 5 round mags to hunt in NH.the 10rounders on the grop buy can be converted how hard is it? Is it just a rebuild kit or put a block in the body. the cproducts web site says 10 round and 5 are same size body but diff. capacity so I just need to know how to do it thanks for any help. :?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I'd like to know too.

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
You could probably put a block in to limit the ten's to 5's or just order up 5 round mags, I understand you want to get in on the group buy but you really only need 2 5 rounders.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya If its a hassel ill just get my 25rnd on the GB and pick up my factory 5 rnders later

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow the obama fever is getting to be a pain in the arse went to 6 web sites all sold out of 5 round 6,8mags and the only ones that did have mags wanted 50.00 for PRI and DPMS I dont want to miss yotes this year butt thats alota bacon for a 5 round mag. :x

·
Registered
217 Posts
opensights,
Palmetto State Armory a site sponsor here has 5 rd mags in stock CP's for 15.99 and PRI's 39.50 I just ordered 2 CP's as I am a poor county employee :D I plan on orering a few 25 rd mags on the GB but for now need some for hunting like yourself.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks ill check there site today.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey thanks for the headsup ordered my 2 5rnders from palmetto on fri 11/28 do they email when they ship so iknow to wait for UPS man he leaves pkgs on my steps by the street all the time the dink :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts