6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The phrase ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ means "Come take it". It is a classical expression of defiance reportedly spoken by King Leonidas I in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae. Well he didn’t and the rest is history.

I wanted a T-shirt I could wear that expressed my views and opened up opportunities for conversation about RTKBA but could not find any that I liked. I decided I would design my own and problem solved. I had to order 30 of them to get 1 for me so I have plenty to share.
I wanted shirts that were made in USA, printed in USA, and of course they are designed in the USA as well. The T’s are high quality US made, and the process used for the print is the best. I had a small batch of shirts made on 2 different T’s. On the front is the phrase ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, on the back is the text of the Second Amendment, simple and to the point.

All shirts are 20$ and 3$ shipping. PM me if interested.

The first batch is an “Athletic Fit” T, you know, for skinny people. The second batch is a T made for us regular fit folks. I only have a few left of each fit so PM me to see what is available.

Gen-1 Shirts:

These are the athletic cut T-s . They come in M, L, and XL. They are a ”softer” cloth and have a stone wash look. Colors are Slate, Black and Sage.

These are the regular cut T’s. They come in M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL. They are a heavy duty cloth. Colors are Gray, Black, and Navy Blue . The Gray ones also come with a dark ink for the text.

Gen-2 Shirts:

Regular cut, sizes M - 2XL, Black, Navy Blue, Gray.

Back of the shirts and the Second Amendment.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
you could have put 6.8spc on the front... but I'll take one anyways,lol (xl, regular cut, grey) let me know what to do next

·
Super Moderator
22,286 Posts
You could've thought to cater to other than little fellers. LOL

·
Super Moderator
22,286 Posts
I did!! The second picture is for shirts that fit us "regular folks", all the way up to 2XL. Those was specially made by Ahab the tent maker. ;)
When you offer a 3x, I'll be happy to place an order for one. LOL (Little feller)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm in for a 2x black. Paypal ?
Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

I will take 2 black XL's. PM me what to do, I think I'd like to mail a check if possible.

I am out of 2XL in Black already,, wow that was fast. I do have 2 Navy in 2XL and 1 Gray in 2XL if interested.
I am going to place another order tomorrow but they wont be in for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Yepper on that Ratdog. 2XL is when I am in athletic shape and it's tight then, 3XL not so much....

My 13 year old wears a mens large, so...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am out of 2XL in Black already,, wow that was fast. I do have 2 Navy in 2XL and 1 Gray in 2XL if interested.
I am going to place another order tomorrow but they wont be in for a couple of weeks.

Let's go navy if still available

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yepper on that Ratdog. 2XL is when I am in athletic shape and it's tight then, 3XL not so much....

Well the good news is I ordered a bunch more today. 6 in 3XL and 6 in 2XL. They should be here in a couple of weeks. You'll have to get one for your son too.

·
Super Moderator
22,286 Posts
Well the good news is I ordered a bunch more today. 6 in 3XL and 6 in 2XL. They should be here in a couple of weeks. You'll have to get one for your son too.
A 3X in black please. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
22,286 Posts

I say... "XL" is the new "Medium". LOL

1 - 20 of 67 Posts